Thank you for using our virtual keyboard
Free multilingual virtual onscreen keyboard
All on-screen virtual keys work just as they would if you were typing on a standard computer keyboard. Select a key and Free Virtual Keyboard sends it to a word processor, e-mail message, web page or other Windows application you may be using. Keyboard can be moved anywhere on the screen and can be any size.
Free Virtual Keyboard can be used anyone with a disability that prevents him or her from typing on a physical computer keyboard.
Also with our virtual keyboard you can:
- Change size of the keyboard.
- Change transparency of the keyboard.
- Turn on and off a key-repeat function (see context menu).
- Scale the virtual keyboard to match the screen width (see context menu). It's a useful feature for frequent screen rotation in the portrait and landscape modes.
- Change type of the keyboard (see context menu). Available 3 types of the virtual keyboards.
- Change theme colors (see context menu).
- Type text in any language.
- Type text in other layouts (e.g. United States Dvorak for Left Hand).
To install another language and keyboard layout, follow these steps
- In the Windows Start menu, click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- Double-click Regional and Language Options.
- Click the Languages tab, and then click Details under "Text Services and Input Languages".
- Click Add under "Installed Services", and then click the language you want to add and the keyboard layout you want to use for that language.
Free Virtual Keyboard is a free program for personal and commercial use.
This program is distributed on AS IS basis, and WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY;
without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A
PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Comfort Software Group cannot be made responsible for any,
direct or indirect, damage caused by the program.
Comfort Software Group reserves the right to change licensing terms in future.
Share with your Friends:
© 2009–2018 Comfort Software Group. All rights reserved.
Virtual Keyboard | Alarm Clock | Clipboard History | On-Screen Keyboard
Release: May 5, 2015
Microsoft Windows ® 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
Virtual Keyboard (English)
Virtuelle Tastatur (Deutsch)
Teclado Virtual (Español)
Tastiera Virtuale (Italiano)
Clavier Virtuel (Française)
Teclado Virtual (Português)
Virtueel Toetsenbord (Nederlandse)
Виртуальная клавиатура (Русский)
Hot Virtual Keyboard
Hot Virtual Keyboard packs a number of advanced features to make on-screen typing faster, easier and more accurate. Fully customizable look and behavior.
Download Free Trial...
Free Virtual Keyboard Online Help
Free Virtual Keyboard Blog
What's New in Version 3.0